Firestone EPDM single ply is fitted in one piece with no joints to leak and proven to last 40 years plus.
There is a 20 year company guarantee on all flat roofs with the first 10 years insurance backed through Home Pro.
1. Your roof is stripped and the boards are checked, repaired and replaced.
2. A custom panel of Firestone EPDM is then adhered to the prepared deck.
3. Attractive edge trims are then fitted to the perimeter of the roof.
There are many benefits to using flat roofing over other types of roofing, these include:
1. Superior Durability - Firestone EPDM offer unmatched resistance to ozone, UV radiation and high or low temperatures. They have a life expectancy of up to 50 years.
2. Seamless in 1 Piece - Firestone EPDM are available in large pieces and therefore most roofs can be covered in one piece.
3. High Flexibility & Elongation - Firestone EPDM remain highly flexible even at low temperatures, enabling all year round insulation and can also elongate over 300%.
4. Environmentally Friendly - Firestone EPDM is an inert material with limited environmental impact, both during manufacture and insulation and high durability compared to other roofing membranes.
5. Maintenance Free - No specific maintenance is required for Firestone EPDM.
Sooner or later conventional felt flat roofs will leak, due to lack of flexibility, weathering and failing joints.
Firestone EPDM is tough, attractive and hard wearing, it will never crack or split and is unaffected by weathering and has no joints.
If you have any enquiries about roofing throughout Bristol then please feel free to contact us today on 0117 905 9012
Slating and Tiling are just two of the types of roofing that we undertake. Stylish roofs built to your specification.
Whether it's roof on a new build or a current roof that needs completely replacing, we can help!
We use EPDM rubber membrane on all flat roofing, with a life expectancy of around 40 years or more.
Over time blockages and damage can occur to your fascias and guttering which we can fit and repair.